This Tomato Gazpacho is one of my favorite recipes for hot summer nights.
It’s easy, fast and requires almost no effort. It’s cutting, grinding, seasoning and little else.
It’s perfect for a quick, simple, and hassle-free meal. But you can also use it to surprise friends at a more themed homemade dinner.
The Spanish hermanos did well with this recipe!
Serve, preferably cold, with a few slices of bread on the side.
Personally, I love to toast some pieces of bread with garlic and olive oil, it’s wonderful!
If you need to make this recipe to eat right away and want it to be very cold, I suggest you put some ice cubes in the kitchen robot, along with the other ingredients.
That way, you’ll have a perfect gazpacho and won’t have to worry about preparations in advance.
So how to make this Tomato Gazpacho?
This recipe is super simple and you really don’t need much.
Just mix all the ingredients and place them in a kitchen robot, blend them into a homogeneous liquid, and you’re done!
Adjust the seasonings to your liking, to stay right on point!
For this recipe you’ll need:
- Red onion
- Olive oil
- Garlic or Roasted Garlic Paste
- Cherry tomate to decorate
- Feta cheese
- Chopped coriander
What are the tricks to getting this Tomato Gazpacho right?
- Use ripe tomatoes so that the consistency is perfect.
- The pepper slightly enhances the flavor and also adds color to the gazpacho.
- Red onion can be exchanged for yellow onion, but the result is slightly different. The red onion slightly intensifies the acidity of the tomato.
- Garlic can’t be missing for me, it’s that magic ingredient that gives extra flavor points.
- For extra freshness, there’s nothing like roasting some cherry tomatoes and chopping up some feta cheese.
- Finally, some coriander that combines perfectly with the tomato.
Let’s check the step by step?
- 4 ripe tomatoes in cubes
- ½ chopped red onion
- 1 chopped small red pepper
- ½ cucumber in cubes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup vinegar
- Salt to taste
- 1 1 garlic clove or 2 tsp of roasted garlic pasta
- Cherry tomato confit to taste
- Chopped feta to taste
- Chopped coriander to taste
- Bread as much as you think you need
- Ice optional
- In a kitchen robot or a powerful blender, add all the ingredients except the cherry tomatoes, feta and coriander and blend until you get a liquid and homogeneous soup.
- If necessary, add ice and blend again.
- On top, place the cherry tomatoes confit, feta cheese and sprinkle with chopped coriander.
- Serve with garlic toasted bread.