There is nothing cooler and lighter than a good summer salad, and this Strawberry Salad with Burrata breathes freshness and flavor!
Perfect for a light meal on warmer days or as a side dish for a dinner party with friends.
It’s also great to take in a nice tupperware to work, to the beach or even for a picnic.
My advice is to take the seasonings in a separate box and season on the spot, this way you maintain the freshness of the ingredients.
This Strawberry Salad with Burrata is a super simple recipe, easy to make and without any secrets.
It’s practicality above all! So there are no excuses and it’s a good way for us to eat more greens and good fruit. Let’s get started.
How to make this Strawberries Salad with Burrata?
There’s not much to know. This is perhaps one of the most basic recipes I’ve ever posted on the site.
For this recipe you’ll need:
- Watercress or micro-leaves of your choice
- Fresh raw spinach, in leaves
- Cherry tomatoes
- Green currants (or green grapes)
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
What tricks will ensure that this Strawberries Salad with Burrata tastes just right?
- Buy good quality fruit, especially strawberries. It really makes all the difference!
- Same for the burrata. Use a good quality burrata that is super creamy.
- Use good olive oil, preferably with a more intense flavor.
- Use whole almonds for an extra crunchy texture, or coarsely chop them with a knife (I put a mix of the 2 types).
Let’s check the step-by-step?
Strawberry Salad with Burrata
- 1 cup watercress or micro-leaves of your choice
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 cup fresh raw spinach
- 1 cup strawberries in halves
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes fresh raw spinach
- ½ cup green currants or green grapes in halves
- 1 burrata
- ¼ cup chopped almonds
- A drizzle of olive oil
- A drizzle of balsamic vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Wash the leaves and fruits well and cut them into halves.
- Arrange the leaves in layers.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, strawberries, and green currants.
- Add the whole burrata or coarsely broken (as you prefer).
- Sprinkle with the chopped almonds.
- Add the seasonings and enjoy!