I love a good lemonade and this soda lemonade is perfect for refreshing on the hottest summer days.
For me, it’s the perfect combination for a barbecue in the garden or an outdoor picnic.
It has a special touch of basil, which makes it even more delicious and, of course, lots of sparkling bubbles to vary from the traditional lemonade.
As I’m addicted to sparkling water, it perfectly satisfies my cravings!
It’s sweet, but not too sweet and the most important thing is that since it’s homemade, you can control the amount of maple syrup you want to add. Perfect for those who don’t want to exaggerate on the sweet stuff. ahah
It is also great for when we want to drink something good, but without alcohol, as it is super delicious and very fresh.
How do you make this Soda Lemonade?
This sofa lemonade really doesn’t have any big secrets.
Just mix the ingredients, add plenty of ice and match the amount of maple syrup.
For this recipe you’ll need:
- Sparkling water
- Maple Syrup
What are the tricks to getting this Soda Lemonade right?
- Squeeze the lime and lemon juice well.
- Finely chop or crush the mint and basil to release their full aroma.
- Get the amount of maple syrup right.
- Put plenty of ice, so it stays super fresh.
Let’s check the step by step?
- 2 lemons
- 4 limes
- 1 L sparkling water
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Mint to taste
- Basil to taste
- Ice to taste
- Squeeze the lemons and limes into a pitcher.
- Add the maple syrup and chopped herbs and mix well.
- Add the ice cubes.
- Add the sparkling water and mix everything.
- It's time to serve and toast!