These Kale Chips are a fantastic snack for the greediest of eaters, who don’t want to step out of line.
They are super crispy, full of flavor, and super filling. Perfect to have on hand and snack on throughout the day.
Besides being healthy, they are really good and I am sure you will surrender to them!
If you’re one of those who never quite knows what to do with kale, this is a great option.
Just keep in mind that they cook very fast, so you know, one eye on the toppings, one eye on the oven.
How do you make these Kale Chips?
This recipe is super easy. Just wash and cut the kale and let it dry well. Then just season it and put it in the oven.
See all the tips below
For this recipe you’ll need:
- Olive oil
- Sesame seeds
What tricks will ensure that these Kale Chips taste just right?
- Washing and drying kale thoroughly is essential for crispier chips.
- Keep in mind that the oven cannot be too hot so that the kale doesn’t burn.
- Season the kale with just enough olive oil. If you have too much olive oil, the cabbage will bake instead of roasting.
- It is essential to turn them halfway through the process so that they are crispy.
Let’s check the step-by-step?
- 3 cups kale
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Sesame seeds for sprinkling
- Start by separating the kale from the stems and cutting it into smaller pieces.
- Transfer it to a strainer and wash thoroughly.
- Dry with a cloth and place the cabbage in a large bowl.
- Season with olive oil, salt, and pepper, and stir well.
- Distribute the cabbage on a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 160º for 12 min.
- When half the time passes, turn the cabbage.
- If necessary, leave it for another 1 or 2 min.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.