I can’t miss a good dose of coffee every morning and this Iced Coffee Latte is perfect for those warmer summer mornings.
It’s super creamy, full of foam, and delicious, just as I love it.
It’s perfect for a hot summer day, or for a late weekend breakfast in slow living mode.
With just a few ingredients and in a very easy way, we have a super iced coffee latte on the table.
Ahh, this recipe is just perfect for surprising your friends, with a delicious homemade brunch at home.
Don’t you believe? Try this recipe and see for yourself!
So how do you make this Iced Coffee Latte?
There’s nothing easier!
Just make the espresso coffee from a capsule, or in the french press, heat the milk to make the froth and mix all the ingredients in a glass or large mug.
Few ingredients, very easy and you have a wonderful recipe ready in minutes!
For this recipe you’ll need:
- Maple syrup
What are the tricks to getting this Iced Coffee Latte right?
- Use a great coffee.
- Make your milk foam carefully so that you get a very creamy froth.
- Prefer a liquid sweetener, such as maple syrup, as it dissolves better with the rest of the ingredients.
Let’s check the step by step?
Iced Coffee Latte
- 5 ice cubes
- 2 Espresso
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Put the ice in the glass and set it aside.
- Froth the cold milk with a frappuccino or with the help of a french press and set it aside.
- Pour 1 espresso coffee into the glass with ice.
- Add the milk and reserve the foam.
- Add the maple syrup and mix well.
- Add the other espresso coffee and the milk foam on top.
- Enjoy this delicious Iced Coffee Latte.