I am unable to resist a good Ferrero Rocher and for me, this Healthy Ferrero Rocher is the best recipe for homemade bonbons in life!
Ferrero Rocher has always been my favorite bonbon and with the arrival of Christmas, it is their time to shine!
The truth is that eating a Ferrero Rocher bonbon or two has no harm, but spending the entirety of December and January eating them is a problem!
But from now on, that problem no longer exists in my life, because this Healthy Ferrero Rocher recipe is much less threatening to our health, but has all the flavor.
Hard to believe, isn’t it? But I’ll tell you what, it’s not just the flavor, but also the texture.
The Healthy Ferrero Rocher Recipe that will change your life forever has arrived! Be aware!
These bonbons are perfect for Christmas time when the family is together and sharing is the word of the day. Whether it’s good food or a warm hug, it’s the time to share the best of each of us.
And this Healthy Ferrero Rocher can’t be missing on the Christmas table, for an even funnier and more delicious sharing time.
Ohh and don’t forget, it’s the perfect recipe to keep the kids entertained while you get down to business and prepare an entire Christmas feast!
How do you make this Healthy Ferrero Rocher?
Nothing is easier to make than these beautiful homemade bonbons. And who doesn’t enjoy a sweet Ferrero Rocher?
It’s my favorite bonbon!
This recipe is quite simple and the flavor is just like a Ferrero Rocher, but much healthier.
Just mash the dates with hazelnuts, almonds, salt, and almond butter and make little balls.
Then put a hazelnut in each little ball and pass it through the chocolate with almond pieces.
Voilà, let them rest in the refrigerator, and they are ready to shine!
For this recipe you’ll need:
- Almond Butter
- 72% Cocoa Chocolate
What tricks will ensure that this Healthy Ferrero Rocher tastes just right?
- It is essential to pit the dates or to buy them already pitted. I also advise you to soak the dates in hot water for at least 15 minutes, to remove the fat excesses and their glaze shine.
- Buy good quality almond butter or make your own. It is important for it to be sugar-free since we’ll use the dates to sweeten the recipe.
- Use good quality chocolate, preferably at least 72% cocoa, as the Healthy Ferrero Rocher will be sweetened with the dates.
Let’s check the recipe step-by-step?
Healthy Ferrero Rocher
- ½ cup pitted dates
- ½ cup whole hazelnuts a few more to put in the middle
- ½ cup almonds
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup almond butter
- 1 bar 72% cocoa chocolate
- ½ cup chopped hazelnuts
- Start by placing the dates, hazelnuts, and almonds in a bowl.
- Add the salt and almond butter and grind everything well using a food processor.
- Using a spoon, scoop out the mix and shape little balls using your hands.
- Lightly flatten each ball and place a hazelnut in the center. Shape it again until it is round.
- Set the little balls aside.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie (i.e., hot water bath) and add the chopped hazelnuts.
- Roll each ball through the chocolate with chopped hazelnuts so that you achieve a chocolate coating and a similar texture to the Ferrero Rocher.
- Let it rest in the fridge for 1h.
- Serve them and delight yourself with these wonderful bonbons!