Brownie with Easter Eggs
Easter is just around the corner, and there's nothing like a delicious Brownie with Easter Eggs to start this festive season.
You know those "American style" brownies, very abundant, dense and gooey? These brownies with Easter eggs are all that and more!
And believe me, I'm not just bragging about my cooking skills. ahah
It's a winning recipe that works every time and is super quick to make.
In other words, it's apt to save us in any situation, so just have all the ingredients at hand and you'll have the perfect dessert to put on the table.
And who can resist some brownies with easter eggs? It's the perfect combination for this season.
Ohh and I forgot to say, it's a chocolate bomb that will make you drool!
How do you make this Brownie with Easter Eggs?
This brownie with easter eggs is really simple, you just have to follow the directions to make it wonderful and with the perfect consistency.
The most important steps are:
- Melt the butter with the chocolate in a water bath.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar.
- Add all the ingredients and mix everything together carefully.
For this recipe you'll need:
- Chocolate 70% cocoa (or more)
- Cocoa powder
- Unsalted butter
- Brown sugar
- Baking soda
- Easter Eggs
- White chocolate
What are the tricks for a perfect Brownie with Easter Eggs?
- Use the ingredients at room temperature.
- It is important to beat the eggs and sugar well, so that the air is incorporated into the mixture and the brownies become fluffy.
- The brown sugar makes the brownies have a more "gooey" consistency.
- I used gluten-free oat flour, but you can use wheat flour or spelt flour.
- I advise you to sift the dry ingredients to get the perfect consistency for your brownies.
- Use 70% chocolate and cocoa powder for a more intense flavor and to get a thicker consistency.
- The butter should be unsalted, so you can adjust the salt to your liking.
- For the brownie to bake perfectly, preheat the oven to 175 degrees, on the grill power at the top and bottom, and set the oven rack to the lowest setting.
Let's check the step by step?
Brownie with Easter Eggs
- 1 bar 70% cocoa chocolate
- ¾ cup unsalted butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp oatmeal flour
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups easter eggs
- ½ bar white chocolate
- Start by melting the butter with the chocolate in a water bath.
- In a bowl place the eggs and sugar and beat well until you get a pale, velvety mixture.
- Add the melted butter and chocolate and mix well.
- Add the salt and mix well.
- Sift together the cocoa and flour and incorporate into the mixture until smooth.
- Grease a square baking pan and line it with baking paper.
- Pour in the brownie batter and spread half of the easter eggs.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175º for 25 minutes or until cooked.
- When you do the toothpick test, it should not come out clean like most cakes, but slightly dirty.
- Let it cool before unmolding.
- While the brownie is cooling, melt the white chocolate in a water bath.
- Unmold the brownie and place the remaining easter eggs in the holes where the previous ones were melted.
- Drizzle with the melted white chocolate and serve.