I have to admit that sometimes (often!) I have cravings and when that happens I kinda want to eat anything and everything. It’s so crazy! I don’t love chocolate, I mean I am not the kind of person who would die for it but I quite like it, and let’s be honest, a fluffy chocolate cake with a pipping hot tea on a cold day it’s the perfect combination to make me happy. This cake is super easy to make and it doesn’t take you a long time: mix all the ingredients, pour the batter into the mold and turn on the oven. And now you ask me: but isn’t that the way of baking all cakes? Oh well, it is but you’ll see how this one is amazingly easy and quick.
Check the recipe below.
(Easy) Chocolate Cake:
- 3 eggs
- 180gr culinary/baking chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180º
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites
- Beat the egg whites and set them aside
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie (i.e., hot water bath) and add the egg yolks
- Fold the chocolate batter with the egg whites
- Pour the mixture into a cake mold and place it in the oven for 25min to 180º
Tip: The good thing about this recipe is that you can easily make it healthy. You just have to replace the culinary/baking chocolate with 70% cocoa chocolate (or more).
Try it out and give me your feedback!