There’s nothing like a good cold soup on hot summer days and this Cucumber Soup is one of those that will surprise everyone!
It’s super fresh and super tasty.
Just like the Gazpacho I made last week, this Cucumber Soup is super convenient and fast.
Seasoned with a good dose of dill, which combines perfectly with cucumber and avocado; the main ingredients of this recipe.
To give it some crunchiness and a good texture, there’s nothing like coarsely chopped roasted almonds and a feta sauce, which is divine!
If you want, you can have some slices of toasted bread on the side or even some tomato bruschetta.
It is typically served cold and can be served either as a starter or as a main course.
Do you dare to try?
How do you make this Cucumber Soup?
This Cucumber Soup is super easy and super convenient, as I said above.
Just put the ingredients in a food processor to quickly get a creamy and homogeneous soup.
For this recipe you’ll need:
- Garlic cloves
- Feta cheese
What are the tricks to getting this Cucumber Soup right?
- Buy quality avocados, preferably very ripe, as they help make the soup creamier.
- The same goes for the feta cheese, the creamier the better.
- As for the dill, buy it as fresh as possible, so that it releases all its wonderful fragrance!
- Roast the almonds a little bit before putting them in the soup, they’ll get a more intense flavor, and a good texture and they combine perfectly with this cucumber soup.
Let’s check the step by step?
- 1 sliced cucumber
- 1 avocado in cubes
- 2 cloves garlic
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt to taste
- Dill to taste
- 1 block feta cheese
- ½ cup milk
- Microleaves to taste
- ½ cup roasted almonds
To the Cucumber Soup
- Put the cucumber, garlic, and avocado in a food processor and blend well.
- Add the juice of ½ lemon, salt, and dill and blend again.
- Put the soup in bowls and set aside.
For the feta sauce
- Add feta cheese, the remaining lemon juice, and the milk to a blender and blend well.
- Pour over the soup and garnish with microleaves and roasted almonds.