Dinner parties with friends and lots of food? It’s like paradise! The table is full, the wine is open, and the conversation flows. This time the kings of the party were the super nachos filled with cheese.
There were 4 of us, but for me, it was like we were 20. I went to the supermarket to buy just a few things and left with the whole supermarket. Typical!
I started by making the nachos. While preparing them, my friends arrived. As soon as I put the nachos in the oven, I realized that a single tray could feed an entire army.
The result? We ended up eating the nachos and some small snacks. The good thing is we ended up not cooking the rest of the food and so it was all straight to the fridge. That also meant that for a few days we did not have to go to the supermarket.
Cheesy Nachos (6/8 pax):
- 1 package of Crunchy Nachips Old El Paso
- 1 package of Doritos Tex-Mex
- 2 small onions
- 2 small tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 bottle of Jalapeños Old El Paso
- 1 package of grated cheese
- Start by chopping the onions, tomatoes, and peppers into cubes and set them aside.
- Distribute half the Doritos and half the Nachips on a tray.
- On top, place half the onions, tomatoes, and peppers.
- Sprinkle some cheese on top, so that everything is layered.
- Repeat the process again and pour a good amount of cheese on top of the layers.
- Place the tray in the oven at 200°C for 15 min.
- Take the nachos out of the oven and serve.
Suggestion: Make guacamole as a side dish, it is delicious with the nachos!